Terms & Conditions
Welcome to SES Water’s online community
If you are not happy with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use the online community.
SES Water has commissioned Explain Market Research to host and manage the SES Water community on their behalf.
“We”, “us” and “our” refers to SES Water.
“Content” means everything contained in, or accessible from, the online community which has been produced by or on behalf of SES Water. “Content” does not include Postings made by members.
“Postings” means all information, data, artwork, text, photographs, videos, messages and any other material which you or any other any member posts on or uploads to the online community.
“Website” means the website which hosts the Forum. These terms and conditions only apply to the website which hosts the Forum.
“You”, “your” and “yours” refers to you, the person using the online community
Changes to Terms
From time to time we may make changes to these terms, this will be done without any specific notice.
If the terms and conditions do change, the next time you login you will be presented with the revision and asked to agree to the revised terms before proceeding to use the online community.
- This community contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this community, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- If you would like to create a text link to the online community from your own, you do not need any permission for this. However, we reserve the right to require you to remove any such link if we do not feel that it is appropriate.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the Content, nor its suitability for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this community is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The experiences, ideas and opinions posted on the online community are those of individual members. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information posted. People who work at SES Water will participate in conversations and provide accurate information and answers to questions as needed. We cannot, in any circumstances, accept responsibility for errors or omissions in any of the content of this website, or for any action or decisions based on the content. Neither can we be responsible for the consequences of reliance on any content no matter how it is presented. Any advice given by SES Water on the online community will be of a general nature. Specific enquiries made by online community members in regards to their own account or service will be removed from the online community and, with the member’s permission, passed onto the SES Water Team who will respond as they are able.
- You are responsible for all your Postings (“Your Postings”). If you did not create Your Postings yourself, you are responsible for obtaining the owner’s consent to use it on the Website [or in connection with the online community].
- The online community works best when users can share, and access, each others’ Postings. You are welcome to upload Your Postings as you wish, subject to these terms, and to the guidance in the ‘Good blogging guidelines’. In order to share fully, and make the online community a success, we need your permission to make Your Postings available to other users. By using the Website you agree to grant us a worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Postings. We have the right to download and copy Postings for content analysis and customer research purposes. Findings from the discussions, surveys and polls that take place on the online community may be used in other communications activity, however all members will be completely anonymous.
- This license will not be exclusive to us, in that you can allow other people to use the material too. The license is also transferable in that the material can be used by, for example, other site users, or sub-contractors of SES Water.
- While we host the online community we are not responsible for the content of the Postings, which are provided by site users. We can have no liability for any losses or damage which are in any way related to the content of these Postings.
- If anyone notifies us that anything in Your Postings has infringed their intellectual property rights, we may withdraw any, or all, of Your Postings immediately, in order to investigate such claims.
- If anything in Your Postings is found to have infringed another party’s intellectual property rights, and we suffer any losses or damages as a result, you agree to indemnify us against all claims and proceedings arising from such infringement.
Moderation and member conduct
- You are responsible for how you behave towards other users of the Website. Explain will act as site moderator, and will monitor any disputes between individual users, and we cannot be responsible for resolving them.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you would like information on Google Analytics cookies please visit:
Your use of this community and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the Website and/or the online community at any time without notice. Equally we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your individual registration at any time. While we would try to explain our reasons for doing so, it may not always be possible to provide such an explanation at the same time as the suspension or termination.
In addition to these terms and conditions there is also our community guidelines which we ask all members of the online community to adhere to.
Communications and email alerts
By creating an account on the SES Water community, you are giving consent to receiving transactional emails from the Community. The receipt of these emails is important to help you keep up to date on the Community and its content, these emails will contain information relevant to the SES Water community, such as updates and reminders on new Community Postings and member interactions and prize draw announcements.
Community moderators may also email you in relation to any user account queries or issues, such as infringements on the SES Water community guidelines.
If you do not wish to receive emails alerts from the Community please do not use the SES Water community.
Third party links
Contribution in the SES Water community may enter members into a prize draw and further information is available on the 'Prize draw' page.
If you are unclear about anything in these terms, or have any queries about anything relating to the online community, please contact Explain Market Research by emailing email@example.com
By accepting these terms and conditions you will be automatically opted in to receive marketing communications from SES Water, but only about the online community. If you wish to opt out of these marketing communications you will also be opting out of the online community and will no longer be able to be a member.